Fiberline are offering a challenging position as Sales Representative on the European market with a primary customer portfolio in Switzerland, UK and the Netherlands.
Are you looking for new sales challenges within the construction industry? And would you like to contribute to Fiberline’s sales strategy of challenging conventional building materials with more cost and energy-efficient alternatives? Then you might be the company’s new Sales Representative.
Your main task will be to grow the sales of fibreglass profiles for loadbearing constructions, which includes:
- Responsible for the daily dialogue and negotiations with Fiberline’s largest key account customer.
- Generate new business leads and convert them into customers.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to grow new business opportunities.
- Update, manage, and track all contacts and activities in Fiberline’s CRM and look for opportunities to optimize their sales process.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Advocate Fiberline’s digital sales tools including their ecommerce platform.
Fiberline are looking for an outgoing and proactive profile with a high drive and strong independence. You have a customer centric mindset with a strong passion for projects and sales. Besides that, Fiberline expect that you:
- Have a min. of five years of sales experience from a relevant sector.
- Have strong negotiation skills and know how to close a deal.
- Contribute to Fiberline’s strong sales team and organisation.
- Are structured and detail oriented in your work.
- Have professional working proficiency in German and English.
Your nationality is not important. However, Fiberline expect your German and English language skills are well developed even though you are not necessarily a native speaker. Fiberline offer a hybrid work model with a combination of home office, traveling to costumers and regular meetings on our office in Fredericia, Denmark and their factory in Stettin, Poland. Expect between 30 and 50 travel days per year.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in becoming part of a great team with high ambitions and the tasks sound interesting to you, please send Fiberline your CV and application (German or English).
Fiberline take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mirfet Malagic, Head of Sales and Product Management, +45 7632 7786.
About Fiberline Building Profiles A/S
For more than 40 years, Fiberline have inspired customers within the building and construction industry to create intelligent, sustainable solutions using fibreglass. The company develop, manufacture and sell fibreglass profiles and strive to be an industry influencer making it easy for customers all over Europe to understand, buy and use fibreglass profiles, decks and gratings. Fiberline Building Profiles is a Danish family-owned company with HQ in Denmark and own production in Poland.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.