Do you want to work in an international company with a dynamic team, where your role will be an important driver to our company’s success? Faerch are looking for a Project Manager to play an important role in the continuous development and implementation of new materials, technologies and cost saving initiatives.
Do you want to work in an international company with a dynamic team, where your role will be an important driver to the company’s success? Faerch are looking for a Project Manager to play an important role in the continuous development and implementation of new materials, technologies and cost saving initiatives.
At Faerch, the goal is to become the key player in the circular economy for food packaging and sustainability is integrated into every aspect of our business. Faerch set ambitious goals and incorporate sustainability into their entire value chain. Faerch are looking for a Project Manager with a material science engineer background, who will have a significant role in supporting us on this mission.
You will be part of Group Product Development & Compliance reporting into the head of department and you will join a team of 6 highly skilled and experienced colleagues. You will jointly focus on the development of sheets recipes and ensure optimization within materials.
In the role of Project Manager your primary responsibility will be to ensure that Faerch are updated with the newest knowledge within materials and technology and that the company have the right material platform by challenging the value chain and its limitation. Furthermore, you are responsible for keeping their material platform at a low cost without compromising the definition of the platform.
You will independently lead and drive defined material and technology platform projects and ensure technical support to departments, such as Quality, Procurement and Operation and thereby engaging with many different stakeholders in the organisation, while ensuring timely delivery.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Initiate and implement cost saving projects within materials
- Develop and optimize materials recipes
- Validate and implement new additives and raw materials in cooperation with Group Procurement and Operation
- Development of the material platform and optimization of processes
- Technical support to Sales, Operations, Quality, Procurement and to the Regulatory Specialists
- Support and cooperation with Group Sustainability in projects related to circular economy
You bring a master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Sciences or similar paired with at least 2-5 years of experience within similar role, preferred experience within a manufacturing company. You are motivated by driving process and projects and by nature curious about seeking new knowledge within your areas of expertise. You are flexible and have a positive mindset and you value working in a dynamic environment. You have great communication skills and you are able to translate theory to practice. In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Able to interact with many different stakeholders across different functions and countries
- You have a strong business acumen and demonstrate good understanding of customers’ needs
- Ability to work independently with several workstreams simultaneously and have a high degree of accountability
What is it like to be a part of Faerch?
Working at Faerch, you will become part of an international company aiming to ensure a sustainable future by creating true circularity in food packaging. Faerch are home to great people, who are dedicated to achieving their purpose and elevating their business. The company believe that your growth is vital to their success, and you can rely on Faerch to invest in your professional and personal development.
Would you like to join Faerch?
If you would like to hear more about the job, please contact Senior Director, Group Product Development & Compliance, Michael Lindholt, on + 45 41 96 61 11.
Place of work: