Do you want to help re-define our testing processes in Moulding R&D? Perhaps you are the one LEGO in Billund are looking for?
We are on a journey to become more digitalized and data-driven and as a Senior Moulding Equipment Manager, you will help us challenge our current processes and drive this new mind-set change.
This position gives a unique opportunity to impact how the Mould& Moulding R&D team works with testing the technologies we develop. Many things are changing in the team and there is a big opportunity to impact the future direction.
- Be input provider and set direction for technologies developed in R&D in alignment with stakeholders and with focus on voice of customer
- Generate and analyse data from tests and conduct verify reports and present the result to key decision makers
- Contribute with knowledge in order to increase the quality of the tests conducted in R&D e.g. through a six sigma approach
- Drive the development of a test lab set-up around our verification processes
- Align roles and reponsabilities of the verify team across the entire R&D organization
- Support the development of capability roadmaps and capability building in the verify team.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Mould & Moulding R&D develops new technologies for our customers across the LEGO Group e.g. other engineering departments and the production halls around the world. The focus for M&M R&D is to constantly challenge status quoi to ensure the LEGO Group stays in the lead of the moulding industry.
Over the last couple of years, The LEGO Group has started to emphasize the importance of digitalization and has embraced Industry 4.0. As a part of this journey, M&M R&D is also constantly striving to build new capabilities within this field and this role is a vital part in that.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, is black belt six sigma certified and has at least 5 years of experience working with verification and testing. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
Strong analytical skills and knows how to turn data into information for decision making
- Strong presentational skills and experience in presenting to top level management
- Proven track record in developing and implementing a test lab or similar
- Proven track record within change management
- Previous experience with CAD design is an advantage
As a person you hold excellent communication skills and you are used to stakeholder management and daily interaction on several levels in the organization. You work proactively and independently and you are a teamplayer with the mindset of “succceding together”. Advanced English skills, both oral and written is required.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – Click here to apply for the job. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.