Do you have solid people management, TPM and Lean skills? Grab this chance to work with both strategic and hands-on tasks as you secure world-class maintenance in an environment where your ideas are heard and can be put to good use.
Optimise mould maintenance and fight unscheduled downtime
Moulds are vital to the production of LEGO® bricks, and the moulds in our factory in Billund work to their full capacity on a 24/7 basis. Maintenance is therefore an integral part of avoiding downtime and ensuring optimal competitiveness – and this is where you come in.
Delivering joy to customers worldwide.
Your role is not just important for our production workers and machine maintainers. The result of your work extends all the way to the customers as you are part of ensuring timely delivery of LEGO playsets to the builders of tomorrow – children and adults alike.
Are you driven by challenges and motivated to deliver quality?
With your collaborative skills and service-oriented attitude, you are able to understand the needs of other departments. You are likewise creative and have a constant eye out for opportunities and of course, the leadership and communicative competencies to get others on board.
You also bring:
- 3+ years´ experience with people management within production or operations OR have demonstrated high performance and potential in a role as team coordinator within the LEGO Group
- A proven track record of delivering strong task solutions to ensure high-quality production or production maintenance
- Solid knowledge of TPM and Lean methods, preferably including 5S, CI and Flow
- Solid communication and writing skills in English – communication skills in German is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Preferably, a relevant degree within leadership, production or operations management
Bringing it to life
“We put a lot of trust in our colleagues to take charge of optimising our processes even further. So, this is a great chance for you to pitch in with your ideas and challenge how we do things,” says Søren Pedersen, Director of Mould Maintenance & Support.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English. Apply to this position here.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Director of Mould Maintenance & Support, Søren Pedersen on +45 79506070.
This position was posted 06-12-18 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.